The Town Information Sessions are being held to build on the outcomes of the Focus Group Workshops that followed the Agreement Groups Workshops held in November and December 2015. These Sessions will lay the foundation for the upcoming Pre-incorporation Meetings.
The agenda for the Town Information Sessions will include:
· A SWALSC update about the Transition Program for the establishment of the Regional Corporations.
· Discussion about the Director nomination and appointment process, explaining how and when Directors will be elected.
· Discussion and review of the Draft Regional Corporation Rule Books.
· Discussion about the process for Noongar People becoming members of the Regional Corporations and commencement of a membership drive.
· Discussion and review of the Draft Cultural Advice Policy.
· Discussion about the Draft Central Services Corporation Cultural Consultation Policy.
· Consideration and feedback on the Central Services Corporation Rulebook.
· Consideration of The Central Services Corporation Transition Report.
· An update about the progress made for establishing the Noongar Boodja Trust.
· Consideration and feedback on the Regional Corporation Staff Recruitment Process.